Cat barely walking,not eating or drinking after grooming session..please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

artemis214

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good.  
 I guess that's how it's supposed to work .  We just love them and we give them the best life possible, and we learn from them.  The hardest thing we learn from them is how to let go. 

You did good by her you know.  You went with her all the way, and that is a very, very hard place to go.

So now, when you meet someone in the kind of pain that we, as Cat lovers, inevitably come to know, you share your pain, it helps them, and maybe that's how we ease our pain a little too.  Who knows, maybe that 'people connection' part is what God intended, I dunno.

So, I hope you sleep peaceful tonight, wrapped in the wings of one of God's 'Cat Lover's Angels' .  Maybe even one who loves Lu Lu  as much as you do.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lulu s mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah this is so hard! Woke up to see my mom has cleaned up all her stuff. Me and her used to share the bathroom. And now i didnt see her litter tray...i miss her so so much :( sorry guys but i guess i type in here knowing people here know what im feeling...

caralian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Stop saying sorry, silly girl. Many people here have experienced exactly what you're going through and we all know how much it hurts. If writing about it makes it easier for you to cope, then you should definitely keep doing that.

You could also make a post on Crossing the Bridge, especially for cats that have passed.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
@lulu's mom everyone here at TCS is so sorry to hear about your loss.  We offer our condolences and support at this difficult time.

We always close the thread when this happens, out of respect for your little one. 

However we do encourage you to start another, as Caralian mentioned, in our Crossing the Bridge forum. 

That way you will be able to create an enduring testimony to your dear friend.

RIP Lovely Lulu

​
 ​
 ​

Status
Not open for further replies.