Cat 7 Years, Seizures

CaraMcKeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. We have a 7 year old cat, do not know her back history, as we have had her 4 weeks. We are noticing that everyday she is paddling her feet when resting, and her face has begun to twitch during it. I thought she was dreaming.. she's not. Last night she was on the couch and all of the sudden she flipped in the air, hit the side table and sat on the floor dazed. Is this seizures???! I also notice that she will go off and hide sometimes for no apparant reason..

She eats fine, drinks fine, poops/pees fine. Does anyone have experience with this? We are not prepared to care for 3 cats (We had our own, one was dumped out and this one was dropped at my daughters farm) it may sound heartless, but her age, the fact that she is unwell, we don't know if we should just have her put down. I have called shelters, and either they are full, or won't take animals of her "age" (damn ridiculous) and now with health problems, its even less likely

weemomma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a cat that will randomly tumble off things and into things and twitches in her sleep. She's perfectly healthy. It's almost like she sleeps so deeply she startles herself awake.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CaraMcKeon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a cat that will randomly tumble off things and into things and twitches in her sleep. She's perfectly healthy. It's almost like she sleeps so deeply she startles herself awake.
Thank you, but this is not random and what happened last night was very dangerous.