Casper..my handsome boy :(

scatt cat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I feel for you and your loss of your handsome Casper. My cat, Julio, died last night of either FIV or FeLv. I'm devastated. He was only a year or so old. Much too young to die. I really do feel for you.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today would have been Casper's 3rd birthday..

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MysteryCat

I'm sure that a friendly ghost of Casper will be in your heart forever
He sure will.

Now that you've mentioned that, I remebered I have a picture of him on my facebook album with a description saying "Casper the friendly ghost, the dopest ghost in town". It's been there for over a year.. Maybe I shouldn't have written it, maybe it was a bad omen or something (he wasn't sick back then)..

mysterycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

He sure will.

Now that you've mentioned that, I remebered I have a picture of him on my facebook album with a description saying "Casper the friendly ghost, the dopest ghost in town". It's been there for over a year.. Maybe I shouldn't have written it, maybe it was a bad omen or something (he wasn't sick back then)..
No, you should not think that way. We know that death is everyone's final destination.

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

Casper's sister had pancreatic cancer which had spread everywhere. Symptoms were identical to Casper and it also happened very fast.
I'm sure this was the case here too.
It's now confirmed that Casper too had pancreatic cancer.

And my friend also lost his cat to cancer just now! The cat was a 5 year old black&white (tuxedo) domestic shorthair. How do they get it so young these days?!
The kitty, Tipsu was his name, used to looove to lick everyone, specially hands, he was very affectionate. May he rest in peace too and play with Kassu (Casper) on the rainbow bridge.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, what a shock to lose him so young and so suddenly.