Carpet cleaner!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I went to Wal-Mart today. They were out of the model that you bought, but since the link you posted, I was ready to pay that more expensive price, so I got the next model up.

It was the last one in the store, and just as I was pulling it off the shelf, it looked like another couple wanted it. Oh well.

I have to say, after spending the remainder of the day doing all my carpets, I am impressed. The biggest inconvenience is that you have to refill the reservoir quite often, but my carpets look good!

Thanks a million!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Deb25

Well, I went to Wal-Mart today. They were out of the model that you bought, but since the link you posted, I was ready to pay that more expensive price, so I got the next model up.

It was the last one in the store, and just as I was pulling it off the shelf, it looked like another couple wanted it. Oh well.

I have to say, after spending the remainder of the day doing all my carpets, I am impressed. The biggest inconvenience is that you have to refill the reservoir quite often, but my carpets look good!

Thanks a million!
awww hehe your welcome. Glad you like it! having so many pets i think its the best investment i could have made
i agree having to change the water is a PITA but i kinda like that its smaller too because its easier for myself to carry

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will admit that I have not cleaned my carpets since I bought this house.
But now that I have made the investment in the machine, I can keep them up. And I won't necessarily have to do the entire house in a single day! I really am thrilled with this machine!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
isnt it just fabooo? and you feel so accomplished looking down at it too! hehehe. I LOVE the darn thing! its gonna get used more than it wishes around here lol

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are a great investment, when we bought this house 5 yrs ago new, we had Oatmeal colored carpet put it and it's not as bad as you would think showing the dirt except in the family room downstairs, I have a Basset hound they sink when they walk
so those large feet get dirty fast, plus she likes to come in and roll on her back, I had Stanley steamer come to clean it and they charged me almost $200 just to do the downstairs and the stairway, I hate to see what it would have been to do the upstairs also, it's about 2300 sq ft but downsatirs there's not that much carpet, the kitchen is large, So I bought that Bissel Proheat and didn't even pay what it cost to do that downstairs, I'd rather do mine anyway I do a better job
I just can't do the whole house in one day it kills my back

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

They are a great investment, when we bought this house 5 yrs ago new, we had Oatmeal colored carpet put it and it's not as bad as you would think showing the dirt except in the family room downstairs, I have a Basset hound they sink when they walk
so those large feet get dirty fast, plus she likes to come in and roll on her back, I had Stanley steamer come to clean it and they charged me almost $200 just to do the downstairs and the stairway, I hate to see what it would have been to do the upstairs also, it's about 2300 sq ft but downsatirs there's not that much carpet, the kitchen is large, So I bought that Bissel Proheat and didn't even pay what it cost to do that downstairs, I'd rather do mine anyway I do a better job
I just can't do the whole house in one day it kills my back
OH trust me i KNOW the basset hound smell well, LOL *eyes Athena* she does the roll around on her back thing too. She however is not allowed in the living room much. and she hates it lol. but thats where mom does all her sewing.

I am finally today getting my living room put back together. Yippie.