Cardiologists office!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The caardiologist Paul has been going to has a super office.  I've never seen such a warm, friendly medical office.  And from what we know, most med offices are pretty impersonal.  Anyway, this office has a bunch of roses delivered each week and when we leave we get a few roses (once a week).   That impressed me -- but last Friday as we were ready to leave the receptionist said to come into their office kitchen/eating area.   The dr's wife (who is also a dr at the same office) put out a spread of juices, breads, rolls, cheeses, spreads, muffins, sausage and peperoni wrapped cheeses --- the receptionist said that Dr. Vicky does this once a month for their patients (especially the ones doing the EECP treament).  She said that also if they know it's a patient's birthday they have a cake for them.      Very unusual - at least here in Florida.    

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have gotten treated well at the vets(bagels or pizza when it was opening/closing)  but a cake?:) wow cool!

The hospital my dad had some growths removed at had a breakfast spread for the family of coffee/tea/juice and some pastries and bagels tho...never expected that. that was in eastern nj

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW - that really does sound like the perfect doctor's office :clap::clap::clap: Gosh - wish I could say the same about the ones I have been to :rolleyes: So glad you have such a great group of people attending to Paul (and you) when you go to the doctor's office :D