Car Wreck

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry he is in such bad shape.Hopefully he will heal VERY quickly!
Any cramping or anything today?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Awww,i'm soo sorry. And the nerve of those people! I'm glad they got a ticket- they could have seriously harmed you 3 or even killed you! Irresponsible drivers irk me.
I'm glad you and the baby are ok though. Any news on John today? That stinks that he can't move....but hopefully this week will go by quickly and he will be better soon
. As far as the insurance goes- have you started the paperwork for that yet to file a claim? I would definitely make sure it includes all medical bills, car towing, the totaled, car, and lost work. Good luck sweetie!
I went to see him from 11-3. He's doing ok going nuts having to lay still. He's not in to much pain because he's seriously doped up. He has bruises all over his bottom half. He looks like a purple/blue alien from the waist down. He has a black eye today and the shoulder he dislocated is really bruised up too. But in pretty good spirits. Much better then me. I was soooooo scared to drive Bagheera to the vet's the this morning. Every car that got any where near me I honked at. I feel like such a wimp! I remember after the school bus wreck I was in as a little girl. I was scared of going over 15 MPH for YEARS. I hope its not like that again. I've developed a few more bruises today. I had a bruise on my forhead where I hit it on the window, a couple bruises along where the shoulder belt goes. I'm just glad that I stick my belly threw it istead of having it touch my belly at all! Because where the lap part of the belt goes I'm really really bruised. My whole body hurts. The baby is fine though which is all that matters really. As for the insurance stuff I really dont know how to go about doing it. John and I arent married so I dont know how to go about doing things. His family isnt from around here and though they are on their way. I dont know if I can do the insurance stuff for him? Also I dont know how I should go about getting my medical bills paid for. I've never had to deal with anything like this before.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I'm sorry he is in such bad shape.Hopefully he will heal VERY quickly!
Any cramping or anything today?
Thanks! I hope he heals quickly too. As for cramping nope none. I feel fine as far as that goes.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you set up an appt with your OB yet?I mean since your accident have you called to set one up?It may be a good idea just to be safe and so your OB knows what happened.
Does "our neice" do jumping jacks inside your belly yet?
I remember the first time I felt my babies move,it felt like butterflies.

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Have you set up an appt with your OB yet?I mean since your accident have you called to set one up?It may be a good idea just to be safe and so your OB knows what happened.
Does "our neice" do jumping jacks inside your belly yet?
I remember the first time I felt my babies move,it felt like butterflies.
I called my OB at her house. By the time I thought about it Friday she was already off work. She doesnt work Saturdays. So I have an opinment for Monday. She'll be doing another sonogram just to check things out. Well I THINK Ive felt her moving around. It's really light so I'm not positive. Ive felt it several times so I'm assuming its my girl moving around.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Continuing prayers for you, John and your daughter. Thanks for keeping us posted.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just reading this today. I hope you are doing a bit better today. How is John doing??? Since you are not married I do not know how much you can do about the insurance. But his insurance agent should be contacts as soon as possible. Perhaps his parents could assist?? Did the other person have insurance since this person will be responsible for the bills.
Also do you know where the car was towed?? Have a friend go their and take alot of pictures of the outside and the inside of the car. Esp if you have personal belongings in their. Hopefully its in a locked lot somewhere. I mention this as my parents have been on two serious auto accidents and their lot their car was taken to for the 2nd accident was looted. Keep track of every expense relating to this accident. So do be quick to settle this claim-insurance companies may want to do this. I know there is a TCS member who works in the insurance business perhaps she could share some words of advise with you.
Take care of yourself and the baby.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keeping you all in my prayers!!!
I'm sure she was moving around then if you've felt it a few times!!Wait until she gets bigger and kicks your bladder!Talk about fun.LOL!!