Can't stay bumed for long......

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
....... because Walgreens called me today. I was out today so I didn't get the message til I got home. I called back but the manager was gone for the day.. so I will call again tomorrow morning. I really hope things work out this time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I applied for a job about a week ago and I found out last weekend that I didn't get the job.. so I applied for a job at Walgreens and they called me today. I will call tomorrow morning to set up an interview.

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone. My job interview is tomorrow afternoon and I am a bit nervous. It's been so long since I have been on an interview.. but I won't let him see that I am nervous. I really hope I get the job.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope everything works out for you!
Good luck on the interview!

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well I got there a little early.. which I didn't expect to so I decided to look at glocose meters for Ryan. Well I went into my purse to get my cell phone so I cold check the time and I put it back. Then one of the employees came over to me and told me that I needed to come with her. I thought that she was taking me to the manager for my interview. Well she did take me to the manager and told him I was shoplifting. WHAT???? I almost wanted to to cry but I didn't. I told the manager that I was reaching for my cell phone and that he could check my purse. He must have believed me because he didn't search me. Well I got through the interview.. but I won't know if I got the job til Monday.

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I forgot to mention that after the interview I ran into that employee as I was leaving and she apologized to me. I told her it was ok and that I didn't have any hard feelings towards her.

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, wow, what a way to increase anxiety levels before an interview! So sorry that happened to you. It sounds like you handled it well, though. I hope you get good news on Monday.

babygirl2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah my anxiety was through the roof.. I don't know if I will get the job after that.. but my mom told me to wait and see.