Can't seem to find a name for this kitten!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH MY GOONESS, What an adorable little girl!!!!!  I thought Punkin, cause she's such a cute little punkin. (& for some of her coloring).

I do like Izzy, & also Lexie! 

She is just a little darling!

david suchy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Not sure if you have chosen a name for the precious one yet, but after a little thought, I also thought off "Kit-Kat" & "Trixy"....When I thought of Trixy, I was thinking about the twix candy bar but not sure if Twixy sounded good.....hahaha

I know it is frustrating to find the name that best suits the animal, but it seems like she is already family (hehehe) so I know you will choose the best name for her !!!!

katluver4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of Cali. I am a true believer in Fate filling the holes in our hearts when we loose a beloved pet, by sending us another who needs us. Therefore my vote is for naming her is either Fate..for that fateful day you found her or Faith. Absolutely love that face! And her coloring is beautiful. It deserves a soft feminine name. Good luck with her and keep us posted on what you decide and more pics!

kittywinks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Awww what a gorgeous little girl.

I called my little tortie girl kitten Mica (after the singer Mika) but had a long list. My faves included

Ruby
Lola
Lulu
Ali (alley cat)
Henna
Rosie
Fudge
Keisha

Also Marzipan & Rhubarb (but couldn't imagine myself shouting those two)

teddy j

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You said the namew yourself - that it was FATE that brought you together etc.  It seems obvious to me that her name should be "FATE" because that name is already in your life - you picked it when you described meeting her!   Teddy J

PS:  I have a great deal of trouble posting to this site and just getting around.  I don't have the patience to play etc.  Is there some kind of directory with instructions?

eddysmom1

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so very sorry for your loss of Cali.  I am glad this new little girl came into your life at a time when you needed some smiles and distraction.  As far as a name for this beauty, you're going to think I'm completely nuts, but when I saw her face I immediately thought of Elizabeth Marie.   Now, I tend to prefer people names........my two babies I lost this past year and a half were Eddie and Sarah Ann.  Now I have a Beau Edward and a Francis Xavier.   :)

Good luck with your search on a fitting name for your special girl.

Eddysmom1

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

justplainheidi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I had a little bit of a health issue this week so my apologies for abandoning this thread for a bit.  If you can believe it, we still haven't settled on a name!  Every day her fur seems to change color or we see some new facet of her personality so whatever name we've temporarily agreed upon no longer fits.

In atonement, I am posting a couple of photos of "Kitten" to distract you all from my indecisiveness.  

Bonding with one of the big kitties:

Playing in the tower like a princess:

Sunning herself in the cat pod:

~Heidi

eb24

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AAAWWWW the pictures totally make up for her not having a name yet! I LOVE her!

If you could just box up "kitten" and that awesome bedding and send it my way I'd super appreciate it! 

P.S. I hope you are feeling better and that it was nothing to serious. My guess is kitten kept you plenty entertained while you were down! 

richbet

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What about Kismet? That's the word you used in your first post. That'd be a cute / good name for her...

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!  That last picture is absolutely adorable!!  Maybe you should call her Addie.

archerbaby

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know why, but when I saw her I instantly thought Tiki would be a cute name:)  Good luck deciding on a name for your new little love bug!

sketchbookgirl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd call her Faith. You had faith to know you did that right thing to help your late kitty. Faith, because she can make you smile again and believe all things are possible.:clap: