Can't edit post

imaginepeace89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm trying to edit my post on the Cat health board, and I can't for the life of me find a way to do that. Should I just make a new post? I'm not sure yet what the etiquette for this is here. Any help would much appreciated.

sparkymema

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
All of your posts on the bottom left side will have a little pencil looking thing on them, click it and edit your post . 

It will be right next to the red flag and click submit once you are finished 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

imaginepeace89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much for you response. I did some research and think I can't edit posts because I'm a new member, so there is just a flag there and no pencil. Do you know who the mods are so that I could message them for help? I read somewhere else to flag the post to get their attention and am waiting to hear. I just really want to fix this post because I could use some advice about my cat and my post is just too long. Thanks!

sparkymema

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Did you click on the confirmation link in your email? 

imaginepeace89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I can't find an email, maybe because I signed up through Facebook instead of email?

sparkymema

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That could be the issue, maybe create one with an email, and try again. If it doesn't work I'd wait for a admin/mod post

imaginepeace89

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much Mani, and blueyedgirl5946 for all of your help!!!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That little pencil is a lifesaver for me at times, remember it only appears on your own post, you are the only one able to change anything you write. (I just used it, sometimes my spelling is atrocious!)

Last edited: