Canned Food

elkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I make a soup out of the canned food with water and sometimes sprinkle kibble bits on top. Microwaving it for a few seconds makes it much more appealing to them as well! They're kittens so I'm sure they'll be hungry enough to eat it, and since they're males it's best to switch them to wet only since they have an increased likelihood of urinary crystals.. Do you have a Tractor Supply Co nearby? There's a very affordable grain free brand called 4health there. It's cheaper than Fancy Feast except for when it's on sale.

@Alicia88  After reading your other thread I'm very glad to see you'll be getting insurance! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, we have on in town.  I live in northeast Missouri!  We have farms all over the place.  Of course we have a Tractor Supply!  LOL

The insurance will definitely be good.  Hopefully he gets the job.  And then I need enough money to get divorced (I've been trying for nearly 4 years but I haven't had the money to file and he won't do it, even though we haven't even spoken in 3 years).  John has said, "You need to hurry up and get divorced so I can put a ring on your finger."  So I'm unofficially pre-engaged.  LOL

elkie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well congratulations and good luck with your impending marriage and divorce 

TSC is the greatest. The cat litter there is dirt cheap as well. 

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well congratulations and good luck with your impending marriage and divorce 

TSC is the greatest. The cat litter there is dirt cheap as well. 
Thanks!  :)  I'll be gaining a precious step daughter, as well.

Alicia88

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think maybe they weren't really interested in the wet food because their appetites were off after the neutering.  I just gave them some of the turkey one and they ate all of it, too.