Canned EVO Flavors?

catcaregiver

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mschauer

I would be concerned about the levels of tarurine, vit A and arachidonic acid mentioned in the link in my previous post. I'm sure there are other nutrients to be concerned about also. Although that article talks about those nutrients being present in "animal tissues" I'm sure what it means is "raw animal tissues". Some may be partially or completely destroyed during processing and have to be added back as supplements. Innova could decrease the quantity of a given supplement and still satisfy the needs of dogs but not the needs of cats.

Just reading the label wouldn't provide enough information. Their website would have to be checked. Speaking for myself, I'm sure I wouldn't have the discipline to check regularly for a change in formulation.
Okie doke! I'm done

(in case anybody does not understand the emoticon http://www.goenglish.com/BeatADeadHorse.asp)

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by river

Why is dog food so much cheaper anyways?
Ya go t me .. cept for dogs on ave being bigger ... can you imagine spencding 2 dollars a can and feeding 4 a day ( if feed only canned ave 70-90 lb )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Iluvdevons

Does anyone know if you can purchase this line of EVO online? I looked, but all I could fine was the dog food counterpart
I haven't found it on petfooddirect or anywhere else I order online yet. Let me know if you find it somewhere, else I'll just have to wait until my local pet store gets it.