Candy is pregnant..

kittykapia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Candy is pregnant ... I think..
Because she has a growing tummy... And pink swollen nipples.... The father of the to be borns passed away last week.... I am devasted ...and very cautious and worried about my pregnant cat
... I want candy to be healthy and give birth to healthy kittens.
. .
this is our first litter... And I want the kittens as they are the offspring of Stripes (RIP) ..... I can't stop worrying and thinking all negative... Candy sleeps a lot... Has good appetite... But whenever awake... Jumps around from high cupboards to my bed... Is it healthy? ... She has not shown much sign of nesting yet.... She is everywhere... I have a box ready... But she does not stay there long

Last edited by a moderator:

tulosai

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We have a good collection of articles in the Cat Health section which you can access by scrolling up to the brown bar, clicking on Articles,and then choosing the Cat Health section and scrolling through the choices.  To make this super easy for you, I am copying the links in here.  After reading this information, let us know if you have any more questions.  And good luck with your approaching new arrivals.

Birth, Delivery and Newborns

View media item 212113Cat Pregnancy

How to Tell if My Cat is Pregnant?

Pregnant Cat? What to Prepare For the Birth

Help! My Cat is Having Kittens!

Post-Birth Complications in Cats

How Do I Know When My Cat Will Give Birth?

Premature Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykapia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks I am going through them now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykapia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey people help me! Candy is being very hyper and running from here and there... I have her box ready... She goes inside and keeps coming out... I noticed a little drizzle from 'there' this morning and a little now again... I don't know what to expect! Help me! Is it time??