Can your cats say meow?

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pepper squeaks a lot... She makes sounds without even opening her mouth. When she does open it, she says "Ow" or "Raaaur" but that's about it. It's really cute!

johnnyfee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Cookie meows alot when there is a close doors and she looks at it then she meows for a while

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baby says "Mewow!" and "Now" and "Moom" and any number of other little sounds. Tiny says "Meh"--quietly. Neither of them quite have the "meow" down. Not that it matters; the're so cute whatever they say...

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bella can meow, Stanley seems to only know how to squeak, slient meow and scream (like when his tail gets stepped on).

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabby is very vocal but hers is more like a 'eow'. shinobi has a very high pitched chirrup and milo does this camp sounding hmmmm noise!

so i guess none of mine actually meow!

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sonic my Oriental boy not only says Miaow in a very exaggerated manner, he also says 'Hi', 'Mum', and 'Now'. Well I may be reading too much into the noises he makes, but he certainly says things that sound like those words!!!

Radar doesn't make much noise, he used to but he got sick last year and had a very inflamed throat, I honestly think it must have damaged his vocal chords because he's barely made a noise since. When he does, it's tiny beebs and chirps, and the closest he gets to miaow is a broken 'ow ow ow' noise.