Can you pass this third grade test?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckies4me

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know, that's why I failed. They don't give you enough time. I had like four states I didn't know where to place, but because of the time I never got to figure out where they went LOL. At least now I know I need to study more!

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Passed it! It was pretty easy, And I don't even come from the states! Placing 48 states. Where I had difficulty and almost failed was the tiny states such as Delaware and RI where you have a hard time placing it for the size.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I failed.
But I have a good excuse...I had to answer 4 phone calls in the time allotted! LOL

Victor, honestly it wouldn't surprise me if people from outside the continental US did better on the test than we did. Geography isn't something taught with rigor anymore in schools in the US, neither US geography nor world geography.

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it told me that I failed, with a score of 48/48. Twice.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YEAH! I did it first try! I saved the teeny ones for last that helped! I posted the last one right before the time ended so it was close! I didnt think I'd pass first try! Neat test thanks for posting!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It took me awhile to pass, but I did after several tries. I think it's good to learn this with an election coming up particularly. Makes you realize what area votes for what candidate etc.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Sammie5
Well, it told me that I failed, with a score of 48/48. Twice.
See, that's what perturbed me, I had all but one with plenty of time to place it, but it refused to allow me to place it, what's up with that? Methinks it just doesn't want everyone to pass?
Cindy

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by KittenKrazy
See, that's what perturbed me, I had all but one with plenty of time to place it, but it refused to allow me to place it, what's up with that? Methinks it just doesn't want everyone to pass?
Cindy
Yeah... that irritated me too. But it was still fun! The other problem I had was sometimes I'd place a state in the right place and it still would say no. So I had to use time to place it again in the exact same spot! Silly thing!