Can you mix urinary foods?

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I wish I could give you a guarantee for your cats but unfortunately no one will be able to.

Both foods are for stone prevention so yes they should prevent stones even when mixed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wish I could give you a guarantee for your cats but unfortunately no one will be able to.

Both foods are for stone prevention so yes they should prevent stones even when mixed.
Oh I know sadly there are no guarantees in life. I just wanted to be sure that they would still work and one wouldn’t cancel out the other one. Right now he seems to be doing better started eating the dry food more when I put it in his bowl. So I’m thinking he didn’t eat much cause of his stomach being upset. Idk I have a feeling he likes worrying me sometimes. If he didn’t need urinary food I wouldn’t worry so much. But I’ve been giving him a probiotic that seems to be working. He is still acting normal playing and such. I couldn’t find IAMS Urinary so I got a small bag of Purina One after I opened the bag he ate it happily. But it’s good I have a back up just incase.