Can you identify these four lovelies?

bryse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! My mother had a kitten at the time she got with my stepfather, and he also had a kitten. Both were rescues. Then they found Emma, the white one, outside in the winter (we live in Nebraska so there was snow), and luckily my mom heard her tiny mews. The last one was a kitten that belonged to a client of my mother's (she's a social worker) who neglected the kitten and claims to have found him at a couple weeks old. She was trying to feed him her own blend of stuff and my mom offered (as a mercy to the cat) to take him and now he's healthy, loving, and the baby. So all four of these are rescue kitties and my parents love them all! However, I don't know what kind they are! Can you help?

Twix, Emma, and Bubblegum

I honestly cannot remember his name because everyone calls him Kitty. =D

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Welcome to the site :wavey:

Beautiful kitties :D

They are all domestic shorthairs ;)

Their colors and patterns are -
Twix is a red mackerel tabby
Emma is a solid white
Bubblegum is a brown mackerel tabby and white
Kitty is a red broken mackerel tabby

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bryse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much! We were curious about Kitty (Reese, I remembered!) because of his unique markings. My boyfriend and I have a tuxedo (below) named Arkham and are adopting a bengal/savannah mix in a month when she's old enough. Although, I really wanted a Sphynx, my boyfriend thinks they are ugly (they are not).