Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner?

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nooooooooooooo.....Not Christmas already
I haven't even thought about shopping yetmental note to self....must go shopping

Shell that is a great idea for a gift to your Mom and Dad. We (all of us kids) are getting together the money to have Mom and Dad's house painted for them this year.

spideycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by blondiecat
Nooooooooooooo.....Not Christmas already
I haven't even thought about shopping yetmental note to self....must go shopping

Shell that is a great idea for a gift to your Mom and Dad. We (all of us kids) are getting together the money to have Mom and Dad's house painted for them this year.
Reminder from big bubba need to get busy with that time running short
p.s. this dude not doing x-mas this year

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually get mine done sometime in December....That way, (1) I can remember what I bought for whom, and (2), I can wrap it up right away and they won't find it....although sometimes they guess pretty good.

I never liked receiving money for Christmas presents. It always seemed so impersonable. My grandpa has given us money for the longest time now, once we got past the doll stage lol. Oh well. I think everyone else bought us gifts. Even if my sister and I did get the same thing all the time, just a different color. Even from our parents...Seriously how hard is it to buy something different for 2 completely different kids in the same house???? You know who likes what, what colors, what styles etc etc. That always used to bug me. The only ones it didn't bother me from were from my great aunt and uncles, and my grandma, b/c they had a reason not to know. But parents should know. And we even made lists for them! That had different things on them!! Oh well. Could have been worse lol

I'm trying to think of something original again this year. Last year, I made bath salts and soaps, and stuff like that, so this year I might have to find something different. Although lots of ppl liked that stuff, so I might just make more of it. I'll have to see. Gotta get past the birth of my new neice or nephew first.....and get the blanket done for "it" yet!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Spideycat has it right
the colder it gets the harder it will be to paint. Even if we do have a painter in the family it is difficult to paint with frozen paint!