Can ya tell that I'm addicted? I just hit 1900 posts!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanx Shell! I´m glad I found you too!!! I feel like a have a good friend in Nebraska (and Tina Wood of course, but I lost her, so...)

I hade been her a few times through the 2 years since I joined, but only to seak cat advice, I never went to the lounge then, but when I did, there was no turning back...

maddie&tybalt

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just joined yesterday and I can relate to your addiction. My boyfriend just asked me "your not on the cat site again are you? "no, honey I'm cleaning!" Congrats. I'll be there someday, I think I have four.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What has helped my post count is being a Guest Mod.

When I first came to this site, I had never been on a message board. I had no clue what do or anything. Plus I was a little shy and afraid that people would bash me, so I just kept quiet. I only posted when I needed to, but then once I became familiar with everyone it all just came together. I've got quite a few good friends from here and now we chit chat about everyday life. It funny...I'll be talking to someone at work and tell them about "such and such happened on the cat site" & every person says "How can you talk about cats all the time?". The thing is...we don't. We talk about our cats when we have a problem or if they're being cute & funny, but we also talk about our life & what is happening.

Don't worry! You'll get there before you know it!

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you on the cagt site again??
sounds just like my husband..except he usually just says...."are you on that Da** computer again?" he is so rude! how dare he? he plays his stupid shooting war games every single night and I never ask him questions like that...
You all will be up with us no time at all..just keep on posting and get to know us....Spam in the spam thread...I will try to find it and bring it up..you just post about anything and everything.....