Can we crank up the adoption vibes again?

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, guys, sorry for yet another Evie thread, but just wondering if we can crank up the vibes for that sweet and spunky little brown tabby again. She's now been in foster or at the rescue for 9 months - certainly not as long as some cats, but longer than any other kitty I've fostered. She gets stressed at the rescue because of the other cats and, while happier at my house, still isn't thrilled in a multi-cat environment.

The rescue's spring newsletter with Evie's "interview" is now online and hit peoples' mailboxes yesterday. Although Evie isn't a candidate for one of the regular adoption cages at Petsmart (her fear of other cats would make it difficult), I did take her to an adoption fair this past weekend for a couple of hours and she did better than expected. We're also going to try for a couple of hours this Sat. and hopefully highlight Evie on FB.

Please send major vibes that this finally leads to a home for Evie. Thanks!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww!
That was so touching, I can't help but cry. Poor Evie!

She has such a positive attitude though! And the fact that she jumped into your car!?
She is one smart kitty!

Sending even more forever home vibes to her!!!!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Eileen... you and Evie broke my heart. That shouldn't happen to any animal, but I know it happens every day. Can you explain such people to me? Please?

Vibing like crazy for Evie's new family to show up soon.

And sending
too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evie's interview absolutely melted my heart (that and her beautiful picture!)
Sending lots of prayers that way that the perfect home steps up asap and gives that beautiful little one the life she deserves!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What is wrong with people?

Come on world....
Evie needs a home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Oh Eileen... you and Evie broke my heart. That shouldn't happen to any animal, but I know it happens every day. Can you explain such people to me? Please?

Vibing like crazy for Evie's new family to show up soon.

And sending
too.
There's no explanation, Carol, or any excuse, IMO. It does happen way too often. In addition to Evie, there were two more cats in the same neighborhood that were left behind when their owners moved last fall/winter. Nina, also a brown tabby, who went to another rescue, and Zach, who was adopted through OAR in March.

Many thanks to you and everyone for all the vibes. Please keep them coming. Evie needs a home of her own.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course I will keep sending mega vibes for Evie
to finally get her furever home. She is just a gorgeous sweet girl and her story is very heartwarming. Please someone come along very soon and adopt EVIE
:vib es:

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Heading to Petsmart for a couple of hours with Evie for our first Sat. mini-adoption fair. Please keep the vibes coming. Hoping somebody falls in love with my sweet, little foster. If nothing else, it's good experience for her. Thanks!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sending lots of "adoption vibes" for that sweet little angel
and lots of calming vibes for her, too.

What a beautiful little girl and a touching story.... hopefully this is her day to find her true owners who will love this little girl like she deserves.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Heading to Petsmart for a couple of hours with Evie for our first Sat. mini-adoption fair. Please keep the vibes coming. Hoping somebody falls in love with my sweet, little foster. If nothing, else it's good experience for her. Thanks!
YOU GOT IT!!!!! More adoption vibes for a Petsmart adoption for EVIE
today.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.
No interest yesterday, but it was still a good experience for Evie. She did pretty well and was very sweet with everyone with the exception of a Great Dane who got too close to her cage.

Please keep the vibes coming. I'll be taking Evie to more Petsmart/adoption events in the future and plan to make some new fliers this week to post at area vets, pet stores, etc... Now that we're into kitten season, it'll be that much harder to find Evie a home, but we'll keep trying.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am grateful that you are not a person who gives up Eileen.

Sending a loving hug to you and mega forever home vibes to Evie.