Can someone test this for me?

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just went through testing your photos.

I have broadband and they all loaded quickly.

Everything works, even when I watched the slideshow.

I like your black and white photos. But then I'm biased, I like black and white photos and sepia better than colour. And at the same time, I have to HAVE colour TV!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
a_loveless_gem:
Thanks for checking for me. I'm glad it worked. Hopefully it will on everyone's comp!
I like my black and white ones too. They are more artistic. I have alot that will be put in my 2004 albulm on my site by Feb that will be black and white. I just need to get them watermarked first. I personally think most people look better in black and white. It's more artistic and the skin tone looks better. That and I love history.

chelle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gothic_Amethyst
Awwww thanks Chelle! I bet you're prettier
nope i don't think so lol
is that your hubby in one of the pics? he's cute!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by chelle
nope i don't think so lol
is that your hubby in one of the pics? he's cute!
Yes you are!
My Fiancee, yes. I wish we were married by now. Money is so evil! Hopefully we will have enough by the end of the year. Thanks. I think he is cute too!
*little love hearts float around me*

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have a fast connection, but it loaded like RIGHT NOW! And no problem seeing the pics, even though I was not signed in to my Yahoo account (which I find to be a pain you-know-where, so I don't use it much). Looks like a 'GO'

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by rapunzel47
I have a fast connection, but it loaded like RIGHT NOW! And no problem seeing the pics, even though I was not signed in to my Yahoo account (which I find to be a pain you-know-where, so I don't use it much). Looks like a 'GO'
Cool! I'm so jealous! With this Dial-up I never get to say something loaded instant!
Oh yes I know what you mean. It's the most annoying when you're updating your site or going thru email and have to sign back in! Grrrrr. Great thanks. I guess it was just mine that it was asking for a password. Odd. *shrugs*

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, why don't I jump on the make-Amber-jealous-for-bandwidth bandwagon. The page was really fast on my ADSL connection. I couldn't get the all skin section to load though... (Just kidding)

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Hydroaxe
Hey, why don't I jump on the make-Amber-jealous-for-bandwidth bandwagon. The page was really fast on my ADSL connection. I couldn't get the all skin section to load though... (Just kidding)
*sighs* I think I'm gonna have a jealously overload
*faints* Atleast it's working.
All skin section?
now that's funny!