Can someone tell gender of my kitten please?

Eternity84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi
Recently got what I was told was a little girl kitten. Took her to vets yesterday and they didn’t say otherwise lol. But my teenage daughter is convinced she’s a boy. Could someone give me their opinion? Thanks
75489B6B-292D-40F1-97CF-ACF886E21698.jpeg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate to disagree, but I'm prrreeeettty sure that's a boy. His testicles will become more obvious in a few weeks.

Most vets don't take a look back there unless you specifically ask, and some vets still get it wrong in younger kittens!

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hate to disagree, but I'm prrreeeettty sure that's a boy. His testicles will become more obvious in a few weeks.

Most vets don't take a look back there unless you specifically ask, and some vets still get it wrong in younger kittens!
I agree about the testicles becoming more obvious as they get older. Thought for sure Boone was a girl and then one day... nuts appeared!! :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Eternity84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh damn lol. She goes for 2nd jab in a few weeks so I’ll keep an eye down there lol. Maybe Gabrielle will become Gabriel lol

tatonka1233

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am pretty sure your kitten is a boy. It looks like his nuts are becoming more defined. A female kitten wouldn’t have that.