Can someone help me out here?....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

It is more accurate with the first morning urine, so you should do it in the morning. Hopefully it is just a case of PMS + stress + hormones. I'll be watching for the results!
Ha, I better take that day off when I take the test, I can only imagine, taking a pregnancy test first thing in the morning....oh what a way to start out the day!!

I'm feeling a little better, today is the day when I'll know whether or not to take the test. Nothing has arrived yet (*tear*) so if I haven't gotten it by time I go to bed tonight, I'll go out and buy a test b4 I go to bed so I can take it tomorrow morning.

Good vibes PLEASE!!!!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be so worried, hang in there and don't panic til you know for sure one way or the other. Will be thinking of you.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

You must be so worried, hang in there and don't panic til you know for sure one way or the other. Will be thinking of you.
Yeah-lets just say I'm not very calm right now, I'm quite worried!!!
Thank you for all your help, I just cant stress that enuf!!!

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yeah-lets just say I'm not very calm right now, I'm quite worried!!!
Thank you for all your help, I just cant stress that enuf!!!
Things is, worrying will make you late, which will make you worry, which will make you late, which will make you worry, which will make you late, which...you get the picture!

We all assume the worst when it comes to thing like this, try to stay calm til you know.
for whatever way it goes, and remember it's not the end of the world either way.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Things is, worrying will make you late, which will make you worry, which will make you late, which will make you worry, which will make you late, which...you get the picture!
Oh I know...but the thing is...now can I not worry!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're going to worry until you know something for sure. Just hang in there, or the stress will wreak more havoc with your hormones. We're all here for you!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

You're going to worry until you know something for sure. Just hang in there, or the stress will wreak more havoc with your hormones. We're all here for you!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks....you guys are the best, you really are!

bossinova

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know it's really scary when you aren't ready for a baby and the possibility of being pregnant arises. My only words of advice are listen to your body. I had my regular periods for the first two months, but I had other physical symptoms that alerted me that something wasn't the same. For example, I was soooo tired for weeks! And I don't mean just tired, I mean such a complete physical exhaustion that it was extremely difficult for me to get through the day of work and school. Also, I could smell everything! It was amazing, and noticably abnormal. There were also other symptoms, but really my point is to listen to these. You may just be having an especially unstable PMS episode (happens to the best of us!). But dont' wait too long. If your period doesn't come when expected, I know it's scary, but test! It's better to know ASAP so a plan of action can be formed and you can begin preparing yourself for what your future will hold.

I know it's scary, hon, but it's scarier not to know. I, too, didn't want to get pregnant (hubby and I had never intended on having children together), and had taken many precautions to prevent this. Nevertheless, the unexpected happened (guess there are statistics for a reason), and I didn't even find out until I was miscarrying. Hindsight is 20/20!

In the meantime, take care of yourself, and try your hardest not to worry. As Purity pointed out, stressing yourself about this uncontrollable issue will only hamper the oncoming of your period.

Keep us updated, though, okay? You are in my thoughts!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything has arrived this morning (I've never been so happy to get cramps before!!!
) I'm feeling a little better...not so weepy anymore, just moody (which is normal!)

If I'm still feeling weird by time everything is gone, I will still take a test...or do you think I should still take one? I am 1 day late, which is kinda odd for me but I figure that it could be b/c of the stress of worrying and such...

But in all, I REALLY want to say THANK YOU to everyone who has listened to me and helped me thru this, you have no idea how much this has helped me. Everyone here is so amazing, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Yay!, Get the wine out!!
Sounds like you had a " BAD " touch of pmt
I don't think I've ever been so excited to get it before!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good news! You must be incredibly relieved!
More than you can possibly imagine!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blueberrybeth

Yay! I'm so glad for you!!!
Thanks, I'm happy too!! And so is John (my boyfriend!!!)