Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes: Thinking of you all, and enjoying your updates xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
My little girl is gone.

Yesterday she ate almost nothing and was having trouble getting a breath. We had lots of coughing fits, but she hung out extra long with me and was adorable - giving me her belly. Today she still wouldn't eat and made a point of sitting on Mike, then me over breakfast. She seemed tired and down. When I asked her if she was ready to go, she purred, wrapped around my legs and gave me an invisible tail-wrap.

She passed peacefully about 45 minutes ago. The cancer can't have her now and she'll be able to pounce and play with her big brother Cotton.

...and being my little girl, she threw all of my best laid plans to have her go to sleep at home out the window by picking a weekend and having us go  the emergency clinic. Fitting, in a way.

Thank you everyone for your support through this. I has meant the world to me.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It is with a very heavy heart that I am closing this thread much too soon. :(. :hugs: :hugs:

I am sure I speak for everyone when I tell you how sorry we are and to please, please start a tribute thread for her when you are ready so we can celebrate your little girl's life and how much she was loved. Rest in peace sweet Freya. :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.