Young Cat
Purraise
ok! they're home!! thanks everyone for trying to calm me down

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Told ya nothing to worry about..

Sometimes I accidently forget what its like to be 13... actually... I don't know if it's that I forget or if I block it out!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I block out what it's like to be 13 and alone. But then sometimes I forget that I'm 26 and have 2 kids (NOT).....well how can one forget they have kids....sometimes I feel as insecure as a 13 year old.....doesn't seem like such a long time ago....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

I think I block out what it's like to be 13 and alone. But then sometimes I forget that I'm 26 and have 2 kids (NOT).....well how can one forget they have kids....sometimes I feel as insecure as a 13 year old.....doesn't seem like such a long time ago....
I'm 26 with 2 demons...I mean kids... trust me, mine would NEVER Let me forget about them... even when they're asleep they call "MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY" when they're dreaming... I swear, Im gonna change my name one day!

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I'm 26 with 2 demons...I mean kids... trust me, mine would NEVER Let me forget about them... even when they're asleep they call "MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY" when they're dreaming... I swear, Im gonna change my name one day!
OMG I keep threatening to do the same

My daughter though tells me I can't change my name.....cause I'm mommy. And even if I do change my name, they'll still find me.

I'll say that at times they do seem to be quite demonish don't they?