Can I please get some vibes for my father?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I just wanted to let you know that you as well as your father and entire family are all in my prayers. Lots of vibes comming your way sweetie! ((((vibes))). Any news this afternoon on his condition? Keep us posted! Let your family and friends know that there are lots of people praying for his recovery
Thanks so much!

He feels a little better this afternoon and his white blood cell count is slowly starting to climb back up. He is still running a fever, but it hasn't gotten any higher, and his CRP levels are still too high. Right now, its still hopefull.
I wish I could go see him, but he's two hours away, and I just can't get down there right now. He sounded much better on the phone today though.

I told him that I had all my "crazy cat ladies" praying for him, and that got a good chuckle out of him at least! Thank you all so much for all the support!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Thanks so much!

He feels a little better this afternoon and his white blood cell count is slowly starting to climb back up. He is still running a fever, but it hasn't gotten any higher, and his CRP levels are still too high. Right now, its still hopefull.
I wish I could go see him, but he's two hours away, and I just can't get down there right now. He sounded much better on the phone today though.

I told him that I had all my "crazy cat ladies" praying for him, and that got a good chuckle out of him at least! Thank you all so much for all the support!
You're very welcome! Thankyou for letting him know that we are all keeping him in our prayers.
Maybe that will keep his spirits up a bit. It is wonderful that the doctors are hopefull for him! That is excellent news. Hopefully his white blood count will continute to go up so that his immune system will be more efficient. Keep us posted! I hope he continutes to do better.(((vibes)))

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vibes and prayers from us. I have a friend who is in remission now after a second round of stem cell transplants at Duke University Hospital, he has myelomia. He's had a rough two years, but your Dad should know that it can be beat.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lots of good thoughts and prayers are on the way for your father and for you and your family.
please take care of yourself.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending many good vibes to you and your dad. You'll both be in my thoughts and prayers.