Can I have a hug...

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These Nakita health tests are really doing a number on both of our spirits. If you don't know what I'm speaking about, check out the Nakita thread in the Health forum. Nakita has totally changed and is in hiding most of the time or fearing me when I walk by because of the drugs and force feeding. During the holidays I thought I would wake up and find her body lifeless.

I usually ask for vibes, but can you throw in a hug as well. I'm literally exhaused from this emotional rollercoaster. I don't have any tears left, so I'll use this emoticon instead...

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here Kass, have all the hugs you want
Know that there are a lot of people thinking of you and Nakita at this time...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lots of lots of
from me and mine, Chikk. You've really been having such a rough time of it. If any group of people understands how hard this is on you, it's the people here. We know how much you and Rob both adore that Emerald Girl of yours.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You can have LOTS of them!

Lots of feel better vibes for Nakita as well

I know, you can ask the cute delivery guy for a hug when he gets there with your contraband!

Seriously, know that you and Nakita are being thought of and sent vibes and hugs all the time.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Kass!

I know just how you feel. We've got Harvey on a new asthma regimen, that includes giving him a steroid inhaler twice a day. He now spends most of his time running or hiding from me. Don't you just wish that there was some way to sit them down and explain to them that you're not being mean and you're doing this because you love them so much?

I hope things get better for you and Nakita!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many big hugs, vibes and prayers coming from me and mine.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Kass - you are definitely in my thoughts - mega hugs to you, Rob and Nakita

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kass i'm so sorry for all your troubles. keep your chin up. you're in my prayers

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Here you go! There's plenty left, if you still need more!!!

I understand what you're going through. Stay strong, and know that we're all thinking about you and sending vibes.