Can I get some of those handy dandy vibes please?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many good vibes coming to you! If it goes as smoothly as it did for my mom, you'll feel fine in just a few days. But don't admit it! Pretend you're in pain and relax for a month!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tons of smooth surgery & quick recovery ! You will feel so much better once you are healed!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will be praying for you! My old boss went through Gall bladder surgery a few months ago. Her son is 7 but what she did might be helpful to you. She showed her son the bandages and things on her belly (they called them her 'battle scars'
) so it woul help him to remember. Maybe you can call them 'big boo boos' instead! Might not work with your littlest one so much as your older though. Worth a try though!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well relief is almost here!!!!
I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow and you start to feel better soon.
Are you having any family members to come and help out for a few days????
BTW how is your husband doing???
Sending lots of get well vibes to you........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I will be praying for you! My old boss went through Gall bladder surgery a few months ago. Her son is 7 but what she did might be helpful to you. She showed her son the bandages and things on her belly (they called them her 'battle scars'
) so it woul help him to remember. Maybe you can call them 'big boo boos' instead! Might not work with your littlest one so much as your older though. Worth a try though!
Thanks that is a good idea...but chances are he will them want to "kiss them better" because that is what you do with booboos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well relief is almost here!!!!
I hope your surgery goes well tomorrow and you start to feel better soon.
Are you having any family members to come and help out for a few days????
BTW how is your husband doing???
Sending lots of get well vibes to you........
Thanks - DH is doing pretty ok right now, a few issues with anxiety occasionally. He has the week off for me and should post here with my user name to update everyone about the surgery. My mom will come tomorrow afternoon to help with the boys, so all is looking good!

I'm actually looking forward to the time off.