Can I get some examples..

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

I hid my ex's favorite Xbox game until he was about to buy a new one. In my defense though, he chose to play that game with his friends over spending our first Valentine's day with me.
Oh don't get me started!!!!!!!

Well our 1st year wedding anniversary we were late to dinner, and the comedy show, because I gave him a Xbox game as a gift and he had to check it out before we left.. MY MISTAKE... I was soooo mad at him.. I should had known.. Well the good thing was the dinner and comedy show were up in Indianapolis, which is like 60 minutes from us.. So the whole trip he got his ear chewed off by me.. .
Serves him right!! OH HOW I hate XBOX....

I even told him to marry the Xbox.. He said he would..

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

BRAVEEE women!!!!!!!! U ROCK!!!
Ahh thanks man.... God gave us tempers for a reason.... I wasn't going to let mine go to waste....! What a waste of a brilliant excuse to throw a hissy fit?!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

OK, I'm not usually one to get on a relationship without knowing what's really going on, but that's not just being selfish. That's using you to be his mother. You're not his mother, and you deserve to be treated better than that! If he isn't willing to be an equal partner, I'd show him the door...
AMEN to this one!!! If my husband wouldn't keep his job because "he doesn't like it" well big whoop!! Get to work or let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!! Joblessness = No home or shelterness... That's the only one thing I wouldn't put up with.. Xbox issues and lazyiness that's different,, it gives me something to grip about..

Good luck with that one, hun, you got your hands full..
(get em tamed now)

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

Ahh thanks man.... God gave us tempers for a reason.... I wasn't going to let mine go to waste....! What a waste of a brilliant excuse to throw a hissy fit?!
Your my hero!!!!

I need to learn my temper managment from you!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Oh and on the side of selfish-ness...Ladies, You'd be reading all night.
How about the latest one..
He quit his job yesterday because he doesnt LIKE IT! WHAT?!! You DONT LIKE YOUR JOB!?? To sum up most of his self-ishness, he just really, and I mean REALLY HONESTLY doesnt do anything he doesnt like.
Which includes but not limited to:
-doing the dishes
-Working
-cleaning ANYTHING
-laundry (at all, wont even touch a dirty anything, even to put it in the hamper)
-the litterbox, I dont even think he knows where it is
-doing anything with me lately, because apparently I've been a (bad word), and why would he ever want to go anywhere with a (bad word).
-And he just told me some girl told him he's cute. Great. Awesome!

Oh how I'd love to have a magic wand.
Hmmmm, my ex was only about half as bad as this.... but that was bad enough for me. I'd tell him to go get that other girl to do his laundry for him

Originally Posted by theimp98

lol yea, i know i would never date a guy.
they're such jerks, right?

Originally Posted by Pippy-pops

I threw the entire playstation out the window... Controllers and all!!!!!!!

Now that is pushing it a little.... but it worked!
only problem was that I payed for the darn thing, and I liked watching him play it, I just didn't want him playing it all day instead of doing something around the house

You think they put subliminal messages in those things? It's like a freaking addiction!

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've got a moan to get off my chest actually! Not about the ex but about my current partner whom I love dearly but has 2 fatal flaws! He's done both on very rare occasions before but recently he's been doing it more often and it has really begun to irritate and annoy me to no end... maybe because I've never actually brought it up as a matter that causes me stress, he was unaware he's been doing it! He certainly looked overwelmed and shocked when I did bring up the matter! so hopefully he will be more aware and stop himself before he's done it!

He constantly has to grope my butt (or maybe give it a smack), tickle me, tweek my nipples or generally just annoy me with negative attention. He went overboard over the weekend and while playfighting in his mothers kitchen with his son, mother and father present, he bit me! It didn't hurt the first time, but the second time he broke the skin! I went nuts and burst into tears beecause it was sore and he'd done it in front of his son ( who at an impressionable age will copy his father and think it is ok!). Well we cleared up that little scuffle pretty quicky with him promising to try not hurt me on purpose, even during playtime!

He also has the tendancy to call me "lazy" or tell me to "shut up, you're boring" on more and more occasions! Last night I hit the roof again and asked him to stop as it is confusing me and getting me down!

So he's been warned, on no uncertain terms, that I am not willing to put up with or ignore it any longer!

Rant over!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Girls please realize you are Queens and should be respected and treated as such! No man should walk all over you EVER!!! To quote Dr. Phil...We teach people how to treat us!!! Take a stand you are women let them hear you roar!!!

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

You think they put subliminal messages in those things? It's like a freaking addiction!
I think they do... It like second screen flashes that say "Don't listen to your wife"... "You are too good to do house work".. "You know you have to play 10 more minutes.." ((30 minutes later)) "No don't go, 10 more minutes"

I swear it's a conspiracy against the person who doesn't play.

pippy-pops

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Girls please realize you are Queens and should be respected and treated as such! No man should walk all over you EVER!!! To quote Dr. Phil...We teach people how to treat us!!! Take a stand you are women let them hear you roar!!!
Well said Bella! That is why I will NOT stand for his behaviour!!!!!!!!!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by angelkitty

I think they do... It like second screen flashes that say "Don't listen to your wife"... "You are too good to do house work".. "You know you have to play 10 more minutes.." ((30 minutes later)) "No don't go, 10 more minutes"

I swear it's a conspiracy against the person who doesn't play.
that's exactly what they must say

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I don't really like being treated like I'm a Queen (well....most of the time
) but you do bring up a great point. If we respect OURSELVES first and foremost, our partners are more likely to treat us with respect (and that includes sharing chores and putting down the remote to spend times doing things with us that are important to us).

I can't come up with any good examples for Bradley because he is THE most selfless person I've ever known. All I can think of is him putting his beers directly on the glass coffee table when there's a trivet right next to the beer, knowing how much I hate cleaning drink rings off of the glass top. But that is an extremely minor thing and if that's all I have to complain about, I'm pretty dang lucky!

Now, I did have a horribly abusive ex that definitely loved his car more than me. Once, we were going to Wal Mart on a VERY VERY rainy and windy night. He dropped me off near the front of the store, but when I closed the door, it sort of slammed shut harder than I meant for it to (remember, it was VERY windy). Well, he could have cared less that I ran into the store (while he waited dry and warm in the car) and came out looking like a drowned rat (all to buy something that HE needed)- all he cared about was that I slammed his precious car door

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

6? wow, I would have gone insane!! Colin and I had a serious talk about this last month. I told him that I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him...but that I would not wait for years and years to make up his mind on how he truly felt about me....I will wait for him- I love him...but I will not wait forever for him to "choose me as the 1" you know...I've already chosen him....he's it for me. So hopefully he'll make that decision in a resonable amount of time about me too. I think he will. I know he loves me and he hints at it....so I don't pressure him about it...we only talked about it that once last month. I want it to be his decision...so i'm giving him the time and space to make that choice. I think it's only fair. I would never want to pressure him into a marriage- that is a serious commitment that should not be taken lightly...so i undestand him wanting to take some time to figure it out....but i definitely won't wait 10+years though...I'm ready to start my life and my family
(but i did decide that if he hasn't said anything by our anniversery, I will kindly bring it up again and let him know that I need to know where he sees our future) Who knows! We'll see. I love him, and I really hope he pops the question soon, but my life doesn't depend on it...i'm getting my degree and planning to be self sufficent....but I also want to share my life and future family with him..He is the love of my life...and he definitely adds to the quality and happiness of my life...so hopefully he will want to get married soon
We'll see! In the mean time i'm still waiting for that ring lol...
Yeah...well, we started dating at 18 so I guess it wasn't that bad...at around 4 years I started to get a bit itchy about it...but he wanted to find the "right" ring and propose the "right" way. He had credit card debt he took care of, then he purchased it for me...and I must say, it was worth the wait.

Good luck on your ring!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

OK, I'm not usually one to get on a relationship without knowing what's really going on, but that's not just being selfish. That's using you to be his mother. You're not his mother, and you deserve to be treated better than that! If he isn't willing to be an equal partner, I'd show him the door...
i wanted to say that last night.