Can I get a few good vibes here?

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Sounds like the Jerry Springer show!!!

Thanks Jan!
I know it sounds like when Jerry gets the official notice he has the job he should throw a chair or something

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marge

I know it sounds like when Jerry gets the official notice he has the job he should throw a chair or something
LOLOLOL

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everybody for all the wonderful thoughts and good vibes. What would we do without you!?? His interview is this Friday at 1. He actually has 2 interviews back to back. I don't know about you all, but I hate interviewing. I hate it when they ask questions like, "what is your greatest business accomplishment so far?" Umm, well, for me that would be getting all my work done AND being on TCS at the same time!
LOLOL

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks again everybody for all the wonderful thoughts and good vibes. What would we do without you!?? His interview is this Friday at 1. He actually has 2 interviews back to back. I don't know about you all, but I hate interviewing. I hate it when they ask questions like, "what is your greatest business accomplishment so far?" Umm, well, for me that would be getting all my work done AND being on TCS at the same time!
LOLOL
hear ya , it's all silliness with interviews and everyone lies. But...you gotta to through it I suppose, they need to see you and talk. I have an interview next week, I am nervous but will do my best.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh, what kind of job are you interviewing for??? GOOD LUCK!!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ohh, what kind of job are you interviewing for??? GOOD LUCK!!
Student advising position. i'm really interested in it, you would help transfers from junior college etc.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marge

Student advising position. i'm really interested in it, you would help transfers from junior college etc.
sounds great! I've got my fingers crossed for ya! keep us posted!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

As most of you know, Jerry is a firefighter, but he also has a full time job as a Parts dept manager. Well, he absolutely hates that job and is miserable. He has an appt at 5:00 pm today for a job as claims adjustor for an interview. He says it sounds like something he'd really like. Can you spare some good vibes for my honey? I just want him to be happy.
Oh,.....I wish you guys alot of luck!!! Go Jerry!!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some of you know and alot of you don't that Jerry's interview for last Friday got postponed. He finally got a call today to reschedule it for this Friday, so keep those good vibes coming! You guys are the greatest!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Some of you know and alot of you don't that Jerry's interview for last Friday got postponed. He finally got a call today to reschedule it for this Friday, so keep those good vibes coming! You guys are the greatest!
I was just thinking about him today and wondered how his interview went! Thanks for updating us, Susie. Sending lots of great interview vibes his way!