Can I ask for some prayers/vibes to be sent our way?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry to hear about that! I scold my boss all the time because she is usually on her cell...and sometimes both her work and personal cells ring either at once or while she's on the other one of them.

I will pray for his recovery. I hope he gets through this quickly. Sadly, people don't always think that thier actions affect others.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry this has happened. Plenty of healing vibes/prayers for a speedy recovery!

I completely agree with you about cell phones. I'm sure all of us have experienced near, or not so near, misses due to other drivers on their cell phones.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending lots of vibes for a speedy recovery. I am so sorry this happened. I hope his pain goes away soon.

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
Oh dear thats awful. It does sound like he was lucky to get out of that though with 3 cars involved! I hope that silly lady on her phone takes a long hard look in the mirror now.
Sending speedy recovery vibes his way

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can you send some healing vibes for my father-in-law? I'd greatly appreciate it. And please, if you're going to use your cellphone, use it before you get into the vehicle or pull to the side of the road. A life could depend on it
I hope your father-in-law has a quick recovery. Poor guy, it is soooo fustrating to be affected like that through no fault of your own.
I actually refuse to talk to people who're calling me while driving. It's just not acceptable. People should know better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone.
Rob and I really appreciate your support and well wishes. We didn't go over last night because he just wanted to rest. We probably won't know for another couple of days if he will have any long term effects from the accident. We're all hoping there won't be anything too serious.

They have two cars and his wife needed the Jetta for the day so he took the Jeep Cherokee. Usually the Jeep is parked because of the recent high gas prices but his wife needed to run some errands. Thank goodness for small miracles because I would hate to think how bad he would have been in a small car.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sending my prayers for Robs father, and for a speedy and pain free recovery.

I hope they ban the use of Cell phones while driving. It should be an International laww.