Can I ask for some good vibes, please?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell - I am here for you whenever you feel the need to talk, vent, scream and/or cry! You are a strong woman and everything will turn out ok!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shell...how are you doing? If you have posted it in another thread I am sorry, I haven't read very many threads yet. I have been thinking about you today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Things have been going pretty good the past few days. Bill called the other night trying to manipulate me into getting back together. He just doesn't make sense at times! He agreed that things were not going good for us, but yet he still wants me. I feel that if he can't give me what I think I deserve (a stable relationship), then I can not be with him. I can not go through those ups and downs every few months. My heart has been broken enough by him already and I can not put myself through that again. He just gives me empty promises and excuses...he "knows" that I'll be 100% faithful to him and give him support not matter what. Well...I'm not gonna do it!

I'm actually looking forward to this weekend! I'm going out with some friends for a bachlorette party and I'm ready to cut loose. When I was with Bill, I rarely went out (maybe once every 2 months I go out on a Friday night). If I did go out, he wanted to know every detail. Then he'd accused me of flirting with guys and how guys are probably asking me out. Sorry, but that's not the case. I never put myself in that kind of situation because I was completely faithful to him and our relationship. Well girls...I'm breaking outta this shell (sorry for the pun!)!! I'm gonna get too wild and crazy...just a little!

Thanks Debby for the thoughts! You're such a sweetie!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't settle for less than you deserve...and you deserve better than what you are getting from Bill in my opinion. I hope you have a GREAT time with your friends!!! I wish I could go too!!!!!