can I ask for a few thoughts as well...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kev I'm so glad that your mother is alright. Sending healing thoughts for the surgery. I'm also really happy for you that she's coming for dinner, Have fun. You're in my thoughts.
Hugs!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry I didn't see this til now..but I am so glad it wasn't anything serious! I had the same scare back in September and was operated on in Ocotber...it was a tumer...but not cancerous, thank God!! It IS scary, though..not knowing.

himmymommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Prayers going out for you and your mom...that you will love and have peace towards each other...and that there is no cancer..in jesus name...amen...
Hugz
lorien

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Strange thing today is that shes coming in about 3.5 hours - its riled me up no end - did not sleep well at all. carol says have been moody all morning and snappy. I think its cause she has hurt me so much in the past and am sat half the time wondering if this is gonna happen again.
Have taken 2 anti depressants to try and get through the day - am thinking about going swimming for half an hour on my own - that may help a bit.
Kev
waiting - nervously for time to pass

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yola - dinner went well - am not so good at the moment head pain wise with violent headaches - will not go into detail at minutye - but plans are away for next weekend to get her back.
Guess there were more than a few fences mended as well and I learnt a lot more about Clive's death which I felt better about. more a little later

Thank you for being so kind and asking

K