Can anyone tell me how far along she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I know what killed Morticia. When they did her spay they failed to tie off the vessel to her ovary. She slowly "leaked" blood into her abdomen over the last four days. At least I know she was not in pain. 

How awful ! I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

RIP beautiful Morticia :rbheart: Run free at Rainbow Bridge Beautiful Girl :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryan glenn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for your condolences. I Emailed the place that we took her to to get her spayed, and they said that they would pay for the necropsy. This wouldn't mean much to most, but to me it means that they are admitting that they are at fault. I know it doesn't bring her back, but it helps knowing that the ones that did this to her are acknowledging that they did it. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a tragic reason.  I do understand how their offer helps, feeling they are accepting responsibility helps give some kind of a closure.  

Thank you for sharing.  Fingers crossed for your little ones thriving and supporting each other now, and that their young lives and many needs help you to get through this time. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ryan glenn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the advice you have given me about Morticia. I think that it is only right to close this thread with the end of her life and open up a new one for the boys. Before that is done though, my Mother made a video for Morticia and I thought I should share it with all of you. Again thank you for all of the advice you have given me. I would also like to thank you for sharing my grief. It helps to know that I am not the only one who has gone through this. Goodbye My sweet Morticia I will always love you, and will always cherish your babies. 

Status
Not open for further replies.