Can anyone advise these cats' breed?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shelterhelper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kada Caddy, thank you for posting.  It has been a mystery about the heritage of these two cats.  They are still here at our shelter.  Thank God our veterinarian stepped in, and our shelter cats are no longer in danger of being euthanized.

We always knew these kitties were special.  They came to us when their owner died and were not surrendered.  It''s unfortunate that no information about them was left behind by the owner.  The female (Blackette) has always been extremely affectionate, but the male was more reserved.  However, since I last wrote in this thread, we found that he had a bladder infection.  Blackie is now cured and is almost as friendly and loveable as his sister.  I wish I could take them myself, but I'm afraid I can't.  We definitely want to adopt the two of them out together.

Yes, please post some pictures of your baby.  I would love to see them.

Sue 

kada caddy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,

I got her at a pet store. I saw her ad had to have her. And it's odd you say he had a bladder infection cause kada just developed one on Friday. I took her into emergency cause she had blood in her urine and the gave me an antibiotic for her which didn't seem to be working. I have never seen so much blood around the house!! And last night she had clots of blood. They said she may have crystals but there not sure. I'm hoping the antibiotics works. They say it could take up to 3 dad to kick in. This morning she had a little pee with barley any blood. She still has an apatite and is drinking and affectionate. I'm really worried about her. If you have any advice on what else I can do to keep we happy and comfortable until tomorrow morning when I take her to my vets I'd really appreciate it. They say she may have peed a bit cause the crystals may have moved. But I'm not sure. Any advice is welcome!! I will add pictures now so you can compare. There beautiful cats!!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Kada Caddy,   you can start a thread in the Health forum with this health question of Kada...  Best so, safest way to get a good advices....

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shelterhelper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for posting the pictures of your kitty.  She is gorgeous and really does look like our two kitties.  I'm glad she has a loving home.

I hope you posted about your kitty on the Health Forum, as StefanZ suggested.  I hope your kitty is feeling better.  I'm glad you're taking her to the vet tomorrow  and hopefully this problem can be resolved soon.  I'll send a prayer that she feels 100% soon.

Sue 

kada caddy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much for you prayer. And yes I have posted itin the health forum thank you for telling me about it!