Came across this place and my owner made me sign up

MadMike202

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Back in December a coworker texted me a pic of an adorable little ball of fur. That little furball quickly took over and basically runs things around here now. His name was Stache as soon as I saw him. He's a big boy already and his tail was a big surprise.
IMG_20230114_140953248.jpg
VID_20230819_201052776_exported_16340.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
93e47d87088201a7508b3422c48cf075.jpg
MadMike202 and Stache and on behalf of The catsite community, a warm
f19a7757e4c6817163ae6e39a5f30bf6.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Stache is a handsome cat! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of Stache and we have a special thread here just for him here in Bi-color kitties only! and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

DeesCats

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS and Stache is a cutie! Are you surprised that he runs things around the house?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Stache is adorable. Love his super fluffy tail. :catlove:

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stache is a handsome little boy. He reminds me of a childhood cat I had named except his face was more white with a black mustache.
Anyway a very warm welcome from TCS community to you and Stache. I hope you come to like this site as much as I have. Everyone is so kind and when you need help with anything we try to be there for one another.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MadMike202

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Stache is a handsome little boy. He reminds me of a childhood cat I had named except his face was more white with a black mustache.
Anyway a very warm welcome from TCS community to you and Stache. I hope you come to like this site as much as I have. Everyone is so kind and when you need help with anything we try to be there for one another.
I'm seeing that very quickly. Everyone has been so nice.

Attachments

MadMike202

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

MadMike202

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
ITS SO FLUUUFFFFFFYYYY I love his tail.
He's the only one from the litter that turned out this way. I'm guessing he's part Maine Coon based on the fur and his size. Obviously the tail lol but he also has the paw tufts on his giant hobbit feet. My friend has his sister and she's half his size and short hair.

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol thank you, it definitely seems to be a big hit so far!
We truly love all of the kitties of the community no matter what they look like. They are our family and I know how important each cat is to their cat mom/dad. Therefore it makes each kitty very special in my mind.

This being said though that tail is a bonus. I love how FLLLOOOOOOOFFYYY IT IS!!! It is truly a magnificent tail fit for a kitty king!

MadMike202

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We truly love all of the kitties of the community no matter what they look like. They are our family and I know how important each cat is to their cat mom/dad. Therefore it makes each kitty very special in my mind.

This being said though that tail is a bonus. I love how FLLLOOOOOOOFFYYY IT IS!!! It is truly a magnificent tail fit for a kitty king!
Absolutely, love seeing everyone's proud pictures of their owners. He sure does act like he's king around here and doesn't hesitate to swipe his tail across my face as a reminder lol