Calling Black and White 'Cow Cats'!!

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes the cow kitttys are all unique. The only cow kitty on this site that really makes me think of mine is RosieMac's Sophie, and her splotch on the nose is just a little different and angled on the other eye! Those splotches sure make a sifference in kittys expression in a way too. It drives me crazy when my friends and family can't tell the difference between Zakk and Rocky... Hello one is a cow kitty the other is a tuxie! Not to mention Rocky having a bad eye.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had to resurrect this thread--it reminded me of Petunia and I had to show her off!
Playing with her favorite toy

Being the sweet girl she is

Belly shot!!

Jo

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh....
What adorable cow kitties.
:

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Three of the four feral kittens we took in and tamed where black and white kitties....

Here's two of them (the other is a tabby and white who we dubbed Patch) but this is Boo and Phantom

This is when we first brought them in....Boo, Phantom and Calvin (we name all kitties we take in even the temp ones that we love for a short time). Patch is hiding in the corner.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that any 'black and white' cat counts, at least that's my understanding. Cause most cows are black and white...

Plus I love tuxedo's, Sirha can you post it here anyways?