Calling All Poets! An original Poetry Thread. :)

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Plan,. Cute!
Thanks, and I like your tribute to Angel. I'm not very good at expressing stuff like that, but TBH I turn into a big baby when I think about cats dying. I can't even contemplate losing Bud. But Angel was obviously loved very much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, and I like your tribute to Angel. I'm not very good at expressing stuff like that, but TBH I turn into a big baby when I think about cats dying. I can't even contemplate losing Bud. But Angel was obviously loved very much.

Thank you. I understand. I used to not even be able to think about Angel not being here either. I would tear right up at just the thought. He really was a special boy. It would sound weird to anyone else, but I know people here "get it." He was my first, my one & only. He really was the kitty love of my life. My soul kitty. He was my heart.
I love Sammy, & I'm sure will love others over the years, but none will compare to the bond Angel & I had.
I have written since I was a young teenager. I wrote my first poem at 12 or 13 yrs old. Now, at 47, I think Im at 182 now!
It can be very therapeutic.