Calling all Lurkers and Un-registered Visitors - We have cash to give you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Delilah and I would like to join the contest.

Can I join? 
 Before I joined I was looking on this site for a good month. I figured I might get the information I wanted faster if I joined! :D The people on this site have been so helpful and nice! 
Sorry about the delay! I got caught up in working on our new quiz here  

You're all set - both @RebsBabe  (and Delilah!) and @Ryan Glenn  - you have two more days to increase your post count, just in case you win!

mooshie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw this is such a nice way of drawing new people here! :D Not to mention the fact that everyone here is really friendly. I feel like home, haha.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Aw this is such a nice way of drawing new people here! :D Not to mention the fact that everyone here is really friendly. I feel like home, haha.
If you hurry, you can still enroll today! You need to have a minimum of 10 posts before it's September!

And reminding everyone else who signed up - any post you make today could mean one more dollar in your jackpot tomorrow!

rebsbabe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I am really glad I joined The Cat Site. Most everyone here is so nice and EVERYONE'S kitty is so cute!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe August is over already! I'll close this thread for further submissions and announce the winner in a new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.