calling all ginger kitties, or those with their paws showing.

orange krew

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbsolutChaos

Thanks for the compliment!

As for their affection levels, I must admit that neither Frankie nor Rishi will ever be a lap kitty. They also will only tolerate being held for a couple of minutes before they start squirming. One of them always sleeps on the bed at night and does the bread-kneading thing on your chest. My boyfriend likes to kiss them on the head and nuzzle, which they don't seem to mind. Rishi (the brown one) will do rounds of the house and stop in to brush up against your leg once or twice and let you pet him once or twice, but that's all the attention he wants from you. Frankie loves to be petted (it really gets his purr motor revving!) but doesn't really brush up against you, though he loves rubbing his face against shoes. Both of them tend to settle near people unless they retreat to the bedroom for their long afternoon naps.

I'm a first-time Bengal owner, and I don't want to generalize on the entire breed based on my two cats. I know that the mom of my two bengals was more cranky in personality. I think somebody who is a breeder might be better able to answer your question as to whether they can be more affectionate or not.
We've been a bit out of touch....But thank you for the input.

I appreciate your experience and wisdom....

They are Awsome!!!