Calipso my baby died today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for all your kind worts you have given me . It make's me feel good to know that there are people who care about me and my babies . I am still grieving and will for a while , I am not depressed this morning and think it is a better day for me . I will visit Calipso later on by her grave site to tell her I still love her and miss her . We burried her unter a big shady tree in our back yard , I am sure she would love it there . She used to love going out in the cat enclosure and watch the birds and squerrels and what ever else was flying and crawling around . So she will enjoy the big tree there with all the little creature living there and also having the song birds singing to her . My sweet little angel RIP

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
PurrfectCatlove- I'm so sorry about Calypso. It's very heartbreaking to lose a baby, and it's such a shock on top of the heartbreak to lose a baby when you aren't expecting it to happen. I know she loves the beautiful final resting place you gave her.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! I just read this
I'm so sorry about Calypso.. especially with everything with Ginger you've been going through.

** hugs **

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just reading this now Hedi. I'm so sorry for you!

Sweet Calipso will enjoy the bird songs very much.

You were greatly loved in life and now missed by your family.

RIP Calipso