Californians lets meet!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The Renasaince Faire will be coming this summer to Casa Del Fruita (?)
I can post a map later I thought it would be a fun way to meet! Let me know what you think?!?!? Maybe there is another meeting place you would like? From what I have seen we mostly live in the Bay Area so lets pick a place and date! Anyone interested?

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm down in Monterey now but still work in San Francisco. I'd love to meet up somewhere. A cat show would be great since I've never been to one, but I also am for the Faire idea too (any reason to dress up and I'm there! I haven't been to one in a few years, but I'm interested in the details Dragonlady whether or not it ends up being the chosen meeting place)!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, i would love to meet up.. for Sunday tea, or brunch or something or anything... teehee! Just to hang and meet!!

Could we bring our kitties?

Smiles and Cheers!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm not sure where we could go and bring the kitties, but, we could bring photo albums!

Any others want to meet? Anyone vacationing in CA this summer???

I don't show my kitties, so I'm not sure if there is a show this summer.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That sounds like so much fun! I wish I lived closer!
I would love to meet the Iowans here, but there are only 3 that I can think of...me, Fireshoes and Barb (Jugen) Maybe us three can hook up somday...that would be great!!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Anne and I share a dream of having a TCS Convention somewhere in the middle of the United States and having everyone there for a 3 day extravaganza! With educational seminars, guest speakers etc.. I keep buying lottery tickets and keep hoping!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to go to a TCS meeting!!!!!!

So, here is my idea: Reagan and Gorbatchow met in ReykjavÃ:censor:k, Iceland, and had a good meeting. So, aparently it´s a good place to meet! I have also meet a lot of people there!!!
So, why not meet there??? It´s such a lovely place!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy...that would be so awesome! I've always wanted to meet everyone on here! I'm sure ya'll are a sweet and charming in person as ya'll are on here!

jan reseigh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Is there anyone from Michigan on this board? I am new here, and so far haven't seen anyone from my area. Just curious. The idea of meeting everyone sounds good. I can't believe all the people from all the different states and countries. That rules!!!

:flash:

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fresno sounds good to me. Anyone have a time or date in mind?? We could bring kids and have a pot luck pic-nic or something similar. Anyone else have suggestions?

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the first day of summer! It is also a Saturday so we won't be too wiped out by Monday
I will find a park in Fresno, unless we would like to go farther north and invite Hissy to come down and visit! Any of our other neighbors are also welcome to join the party! I will bring soda's to drink, and hot dogs for the grill. What can you bring?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Have a great time guys! Don't change the location on my behalf. I am saving my extra dough for a writers convention in October, so anything I have goes for that trip (it is in Texas) Have a wonderful meet and we want stories and pictures!!!!!!!!!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby when I get my license back ( and get my seizures under control) I'd love to meet you guys somewhere! just gotta give my until next year so I can get my license back to do it!
then I'm game! How about you fireshoes? I think Aurora lives in the Ill area but we can include her if she wants too!