TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Felidea might but the NV is a bit complicated IMHO

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have fed Wellness Chicken and Rice without any problems but I didn't feed it long term. It has more ingredients in it than the California Natural, barley and some fruits and vegetables. It does have 3% fiber though. I haven't been feeding the new California Natural very long so I am going to wait and see how it goes but my one that is sensitive is prone to constipation though so I don't know about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xapabwa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haven't tried NV or Wellness, so I'll check them out. We tried Felidae and I was really excited about it as I planned to rotate and use that along with CN. Unfortunately, my cats weren't thrilled.

I guess I'll check out posts on good kibbles and then start my website ingredient search again.

Florence

pamalajane

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I did send an email to Natura and this is their response

Dear pet lover,

Thank you for contacting us about our products. I am sorry to hear that you will be switching foods. I will let our research and development team know that the change to the formula was not good for your pet. We wish you the best of luck in your search for a new healthy pet food.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information or if you have any questions.

Veronica Moreno
Natura Pet Products
800-532-726
I am not happy with the change in the product. If they are trying to save a minor amount of money by adding white rice what other short cuts are they taking. They really do not seem to want my business at all so I will be switching back to Solid Gold.

pj