Calendar App?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It does not need to be a phone app. Something on my desktop that I can print out if necessary would be OK too. I'd like to be able to post notes, etc.

Abby is having issues and I would like to keep track of what meds she is being given each day plus symptoms. I looked at google calendar but it looks like it wants time frames for each event and I really just want to make notes.

Am I better off just using a regular printed calendar?

Thanks.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's probably way more detailed than you need, but something like Flaredown might work for you. It's a chronic illness tracker app, and has symptom tracker, meds tracker, notes, and food tracker (along with things you won't need like exercise and sleep trackers and a load of other bells and whistles). I've never really got into it myself, but it's pretty user friendly :)

I'm so sorry Abby's not doing so well. Sending her a ton of :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i kept track of my little Snick's :rbheart: medications, symptoms, and other things that i wanted to mention to our vet -- during her years of CKD. i just used an 8 1/2 x 11 legal pad for it.

i found that once i'd gotten into the habit of writing things down, it became pretty easy. and i'd just bring the pad of paper to the vet's with us, or after my girl was on hospice care i'd have it next to me when talking with our vet on the phone.

sending you :hugs:'s, and your Abby gentle scritchins......:redheartpump:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use Google Keep to track my IBD cat's meds, symptoms, flare ups, etc. I mainly use the app but occasionally use the web version. The app automatically syncs with the web site so everything is up to date. There's an option to share each individual note with another person. I wish there was an option to share the entire folder with another person, say the vet.

I also have a notebook but I haven't updated it in about 2 weeks:paperbag: mostly because it's just easier to copy and paste notes around Google Keep and edit entries as needed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks, everyone! I will have to look into these ideas. :)

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite calendar-maker for printing out calendars from a desktop computer is:
Create calendar for any year

Punch in "2018" (or any year), and that next page that pops up also gives you some options for formatting the style of calendar you want (look under 'quick design', formatting', and 'more options').

I'm so sorry to hear about Abby (and I hope your mom is better, too).
:vibes:

--P.S. On second thought, that web site may not be what you are looking for as it doesn't really offer a calendar with much open space for each day -- to write notes.
:sigh: