Cagneys kittens at 25 days old

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cleo!!! ALL your babies are SO cute!!! But I especially like the two Siamese ones!!!

Just a question, how did you shrink your pictures so that Bodlover could post them? I am still trying to figure this out...I have pictures saved in my documents,(from a disk) but can't post them, because they are too large. Nitecrawlr has helped me quite a bit, and gave me a website to download, so I will have to play around with that when I have more time, but I was just curious how you did it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cleo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,
I use Adobe Photo Deluxe/Acrobat, and I swear by it!
It gives you a lot of options, like converting pics from BMP, to JPEG, GIF, etc, sizing pics, distorting, changing to black and white...all kinds of stuff.
I cant remember how long I've had it...at least 4 years, but its all I use.

You know, now that I think about it, maybe I need to reinstall it, maybe thats whats wrong with my attachments now that I reloaded everything else on this darn pc....

Good luck hon, I wanna see your pics!

miss whitney

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Those kitties are so precious. All of them look so cute. You both did a good job with the pictures. I have Adobe Photo Deluxe 4.0 and it is great. I love adjusting and fixing pictures using this program.