Caesarian / Orphan Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It got antibiotics injected for a few days and bum went down to normal. I cleaned it every night and puss and all stopped. It got better and thought that was it.

Now today it is lethargic, not sucking and i thought it may be blocked up. Wont pee or poo for me and abdomen very swollen.

I dont think its going to make it.. gave it some formula again as not sucking and drunk it fine for me through syringe. When i cleaned its bum it squealed in pain. Some life in it.

So sad.. it was 2 weeks old there.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This is so sad. It is so hard to know exactly what is bringing a kitten down. Can you get it to the vet? If not, please hold the little one and offer it comfort during its journey. Poor little baby. I'm so sorry.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Wondering if you can put ointment on the bum for comfort. A couple of drops of simethicone may help with the bloating and gas. Found in the infant aisle at the pharmacy. Never give up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckykitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dont have anything at all until morning until i get to the vets.

Completely bunged up. Tried triangle method on youtube and everything. So weak and blinking away at me.

Never again. Too heartbreaking. She seems to be going so slowly. Neck keeps going back.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Poor, poor baby. I am sorry for both of you. I hope she is not suffering too terribly. Just hold her close. Tears ...