Cadbury Creme Eggs

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A delicious treat that you look forward to every year or one of the most disgusting candy creations you have ever seen?

A link in case you aren't sure what I am talking about:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadbury_Creme_Egg

For most people I know there is no happy medium here and they fall into one of the above camps.

So, which side do you fall on, yum or yuck?

My husband loves them and I think they are nasty. :lol3:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh so yum ! Cadburys cream eggs are my favourite treat ever. I love them and I mean I LOVE them :rbheart: :rbheart: :rbheart:

We only get them for sale for a few months a year around Easter time and I get withdrawal symptoms. :argh:

So I actually stock up on them so I have a supply to last me though the whole year - oh the shame :anon:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I normally choose fat over sweet, but these things are yummy!!!

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like them. They make me salivate (for those who love them, you know what I mean). 
  This is only as long as I don't know what the ingredients are. I treat myself to one or two this time of year.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think I ever ate one. Are they gluten free.:lol3:

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like them, but one a year is enough. They are so sweet. We have them here at Halloween now too called Screme Eggs.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm reallllllly seriously seriously seriously tempted to run out to the store for some now.  Thanks guys.

I think I was in high school or maybe my Freshman year of college (I studied locally and lived at home) my Mom gave me a 12 pack instead of an Easter Basket.  (I think she stopped giving my husband and I Easter baskets when we had kids.  What's up with that!?!  I should ask!
)

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've never tried it, but that looks all sorts of yum. I'm going to go look for those the enxt time I am at the store.

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm reallllllly seriously seriously seriously tempted to run out to the store for some now.  Thanks guys.

I think I was in high school or maybe my Freshman year of college (I studied locally and lived at home) my Mom gave me a 12 pack instead of an Easter Basket.  (I think she stopped giving my husband and I Easter baskets when we had kids.  What's up with that!?!  I should ask!
)
I can't take it anymore.  Off to the store.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Bit gooey for me.

I used to go to the Cadbury factory as a kid.. there was only one and it was in Tasmania where they started out. 

For children it was a bit Willy Wonka-ish... huge vats of churning chocolate, freebies all the way through, and a box of samples and a cadbury's chocolate milk at the end.  They certainly don't do that anymore!

fhicat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

For children it was a bit Willy Wonka-ish... huge vats of churning chocolate, freebies all the way through, and a box of samples and a cadbury's chocolate milk at the end.  They certainly don't do that anymore!
And then you watch an episode of Bones and realize that your chocolate may very well contain a dead body in it.