Cadbury Creme Eggs - Yay or Nay?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to LOVE these. My mom actually just got me a 12 pack of them once for Easter. But now; meh. I like the chocolate or caramel ones better. But I haven't even looked at any of them this year.

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like them! However I thought the ones made by Laura Secord were way better - absolutely divine and higher end/good quality. Unfortunately the local independent shop closed some years ago, so now I have to keep an eye out for any ones that pop up on shelves in other stores.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't care for the creme ones. To me the filling is just sugary sweet with no other flavor. I know caramel is sweet, it is just melted sugar and cream after all but it has some flavor besides just the sugary sweet flavor.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! I haven't had one in years but I used to get them ever Easter. The only kind I ever had were the cream eggs. I did not know they had different flavors.

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to think they were the cats meow when they first came out - now they make me sick looking at them.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
No thanks for me. I was all about the Palmer brand "Bunny money" as a kid, though!

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eww, that looks like a raw egg inside the chocolate!

I’ve never eaten these, not into Easter chocolates of any sort. I used to love Cadbury’s Roses before they completely screwed the flavours and recipes up a few years ago. I stick to Aldi dark chocolate these days.