Buying the large dog advantage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3kittys

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, let me know what she says about how to ship this back. If you need a reference number to send it back I can call myself.

Cat

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I called them and they will take it back, you will have to call for a return reference number and she said they will credit back the total amount, including return shipping. I ordered more from 1800petmeds this morning, for 40.99, no shipping and no tax.

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Got my Advantage today from 800petmeds. Its the real thing. I did put it on my dogs and Im waiting for help from my husband to help with my cats later.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

3kittys

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's great Malynn. I'm still waiting on my return authorization to send mine back.

I did go to vet and get one dose for big dogs and did Chen Li (my pekingese) cause I know his dosage was 1mL but still not sure on the cats. Do you agree with the 1 drop per pound on a cat? I know two of my cats are not over 9lbs.

Cathy

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I gave my cats theirs yesterday, they got .4 ml. and they did fine, I still have to do the kittens but I want to make sure I can watch them since they like to bathe each other and wrestle with each other, I dont want them to get it in their mouths.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bumping this up for the member in Florida

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do this and it's worked great. Sometimes they do lick each other but it is not toxic in low doses. It tastes so bad that they stop licking once they get even a tiny bit in in their mouths.

southernlocs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok its almost time for the kitties new dose of flea meds. I plan on using the large dog advantage. Both the kitties are under 9lbs so i will have leftovers of the tubes.

How do u store the leftovers for the next months?

Thanks!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put mine in a glass vial from the health food store (they sell different sizes of glass bottles and vials for storing essential oils), and put one of the stickers from the Advantage packet on the vial to label it, then put it in the refrigerator.