Buying out of state kittens

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Hi all I was just wondering if anybody has had any trouble with buying out of state kittens and not recieving them, I have been paying on two cornish rex kittens for a couple of weeks now and this past weekend i payed them off ,since then i cant even get ahold of the breeder so im a little worried about not gettin my cats, Im new to the whole shipping cats thing, if anybody has any advice please let me know.

by the way has anybody heard of qt kitty cattery just wondering how reputable this cattery is.

Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yes they are registered with a regisrty and i know they have some issues right now but its a lot of money to lose if i dont hear from them, maybe im just a little to anxious to get them, and that is not a website name just a cattery name i was curious about, by the way very cute babies you have, i have some bengals of my own.

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

Hello blacksunshine89. I sent you a PM with something I seen on another Forum.
so what's going on? have you found out what happened? I'm pulling for you

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hav'nt heard anything yet, im just wishing she would at least contact me so i know what going on, she seemed like a nice person , so hopefully she just has been busy.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How long has it been since you last heard from the breeder?

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sent blacksunshine89 some information through a PM (I was not sure if I should post it here).
I belong to a Sphynx Forum and there is a person that bought a sick kitten from this same cattery and this person is not getting anywhere with this Tracy person either. I am trying to get them in touch with one another and maybe they can exchange information.

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it has been three weeks since i heard from her , but i only paid them off last weekend, i dont want to give her a bad rap just in case shes just off somewhere but im just kinda worried.

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
no word yet and i'm about in tears at this point , i think i might have gotten ripped off for $1,300.00 its not just the money but i was really looking forward to my new kittens, if anybody gets in touch with her PLEASE tell her to at least call me, im at my breaking point and i am getting impatiant.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blacksunshine89

no word yet and i'm about in tears at this point , i think i might have gotten ripped off for $1,300.00 its not just the money but i was really looking forward to my new kittens, if anybody gets in touch with her PLEASE tell her to at least call me, im at my breaking point and i am getting impatiant.
Did you get my PM? I sent the the email address of the man from the other forum. He wanted me to give you his email address, to contact him. He may be able to give you some information. He is having some problems with her too

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes i got the pm I sure hope i get my cats , maybe the guy from the other forum will have some ideas too, i would never recemend her to anyone after what im going through, i was supposed to get a seal pt. male and a calico female cornish rex, but it looks like i get nothing at all. well all i can do is hope.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hopefully he can shed some light on what is going on. I feel so bad for you. I purchased Monte from a breeder in Florida and I flew all the way down there to pick him up. To be honest with you I felt a whole lot better when the breeder showed up and I seen Monte!

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont blame you, I wish I could fly down to get my cats i would do it in a heartbeat, i contacted somebody in a cat club that the breeder belonged to so hopefully maybe they can help me contact her as they are in her area and know her well, thanks for all the help you have been giving me, i appreciate it very much.

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hav'nt heard anything yet but i also found out she does buisness on ebay so i emailed her through there to, so hopefully she will get the hint and call me

blacksunshine89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well I just got news from a CFA affiliated cat club thatthe breeder belonged to , that she has not been to their meetings in about 9 months and they know of a few people that are looking for her, so I guess i'm not the only one.

luvmysphynx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is just a bad situation, no matter what problems she is having in her personal life, she can still be honest and at least return your calls/e-mails. Keep us posted and I will keep a look out on the Sphynx Forums I belong to and if I hear anything else I will let you know. Where you able to get in touch with that guy I sent you the information on?

rarepuss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blacksunshine89

well I just got news from a CFA affiliated cat club thatthe breeder belonged to , that she has not been to their meetings in about 9 months and they know of a few people that are looking for her, so I guess i'm not the only one.
that's not good news thought.. but i still hope that everything will turn out OK and you will get your kittens. You may need to get the police involved, it's a lot of money to lose