Butterscotch 1989-2/14/93

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Butterscotch was a Calico I got when she was 4 weeks old. She died on Valentines Day 1993 and was only 4. Her Mom was a Stray my Sisters friend found. I still miss her after all these years. She wasnt even old. Right after we got her we caught alot of ferals and saved them. I do have a Picture of her.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such a sad anniversary for you...Just get a good look at those brilliant stars tonight, and know that somewhere on the other side of them, your precious Butterscotch is looking at you and knowing that you haven't forgotten her, and that she is still loved by you. Have fun playing with my Miss Tobie, Butterscotch

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sorry. I think we will always miss our babies even tho they might be gone for a while

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks All,
My first Cat died Feb 22 1979 from a Male Blockage at age 1.5. I was a Kid then and was getting ready to got to school. Right before we were going to eave my Mom said he died. It was pouring heavy rain then. I never knew if I would love another Cat as much as him again. When I got Butterscotch Patches had died a few months before. my Sisters friend offered me a Kitten and I said yes. Then a few Weeks later we caught a bunch of ferals. one was my Stripe who died from Crf.